All Africa Cricket Ghana

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

All Africa Cricket Ghana

Post by Googly »

I see Adam Theo has announced that SRC and ZC have had a disagreement.
It appears as if SRC are supposed to be funding it?
That would be a surprise, where are they getting their money from?
He states that some athletes are getting 400 a day allowances from SRC? That sounds like one zero too many.
Also states that SRC are supposed to be funding the flights?
SRC has to surely be government money.
Maybe they're not being forthcoming for ZC flights and allowances because they feel ZC have money.
I would suspect someone has already liberated a chunk of the SRC money and there's not much left :lol:
It's standard operating procedure. It's like sending the rottweiler to the butchery for the meat order. :lol:

Also he says the women have been given 80k to split between them. 80k from whom?
That won't be an even split either. Players will probably be lucky to get 1k ea and the hard working coaches and management will feel entitled to the rest.
I wonder what the fines situation was this time around- the tried and trusted method of fleecing the underpaid and underprivileged players of their deserved money. Usually the white players cop the thin end of this wedge :lol:
They would also have been told they would be getting around 40 or 50 bucks a day and would only have received half of that. Nobody will say a word for fear of victimisation.

I'm sure more will be revealed and of course someone will leak information about the looming shenanigans in the men's team. SRC Gate, Shoe Gate, Fine Gate, Allowance Gate, Prize Money Gate...it's never ending.

Pat_Bee

Re: All Africa Cricket Ghana

Post by Pat_Bee »

Googly wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:52 pm
Shoe Gate
:lol: :lol: Old Ponsonby is worth his continued selection for the next ten years on the back of that little stunt alone, never mind his stats.

Googly

Re: All Africa Cricket Ghana

Post by Googly »

I see Mlotshwa (Titan Law) refuted Adam Theo's statement.
He claims the SRC ZC relations are cordial.
That was not the case a few years back, I'd guess they've kissed and made up after Mr Mlotshwa and Mr Mukhulani resolved their differences behind closed doors :lol:
Another poster there said there had been some recent resignations from SRC.
The SRC board used to have some good people on it, I'm not sure who's there currently.
Wait for the bun fight when the Olympics is around the corner. Free tickets for the Olympics will bring out the real tsotsis vying for board positions.