[Match Thread] Bangladesh v Zimbabwe 4th ODI

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

[Match Thread] Bangladesh v Zimbabwe 4th ODI

Post by Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) »

The day when Mount Masakadza will erupt. Hope to see Raza back and Chigumbura up in the order. Elton Chigumbura has scored all three of his fifties as captain this year.
"Some of the guys said a few things to me as I was walking off. That's what I was not happy with - not necessarily the decision, but the reaction of the Bangladeshis."

Tamim was found to have breached Article 2.1.4 of the Code and was docked 15% of his match fee for his role in the incident. Masakadza was only reprimanded. During the Dhaka Test, there was sledging between the Bangladesh players and Zimbabwe batsman Sikandar Raza, while Mushfiqur Rahim and Tendai Chatara exchanged a few words during the second ODI. These incidents were not reported by the umpires.
Both teams will observe a minute's silence prior to the start of the game and will wear black armbands as a mark of respect for Australia batsman Phillip Hughes, who died on Thursday.
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Satendra Singh, Delhi, India
Twitter: @drsitu

eugene

Re: [Match Thread] Bangladesh v Zimbabwe 4th ODI

Post by eugene »

God, is this tour still going? I was hoping it was all a nightmare.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)

Bangladesh have won the toss and will bat, and they've roped in the No. 10 Test ton fame Abul Hasan and handed a debut to legspinner Jubair Hossain. Mominul Haque is also sidelined to give Imrul Kayes a go.
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)

For Zimbabwe, Tinashe Panyangara, Zimbabwe's best bowler on the tour, is out and in his place is Tendai Chatara
Zim Rules

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)

T Maruma, H Masakadza, V Sibanda, BRM Taylor, RW Chakabva, E Chigumbura*, PJ Moor†, N Madziva, SF Mire, TL Chatara, T Kamungozi

The farce continues with Mogambo at helm and Maruma-Sibanda on top. No point in watching this nonsense now. Tinashe rested so expect 350.
Zim Rules

SpitfiresKent
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by SpitfiresKent »

I just can't understand why Craig Ervine hasn't been given a go yet!? And Panyangara not playing? :o How many chances does Vusi have left?

Stream: http://crichd.in/live/bangladesh-vs-zim ... th-odi.php

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

:W: Madziva gets one. Not sure if he should be in the team, he is solid FC Zim player but international not sure.

Ming
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by Ming »

SpitfiresKent wrote:I just can't understand why Craig Ervine hasn't been given a go yet!?
I'm amazed that Raza is out...
Peterhouse U14C 4th change bowler and no. 10 batsman (but only because Aaron didn't have a bat).

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

:W: Mire has his first

PieChucker

Post by PieChucker »

Takashinga v Banglasesh