2021 T20 World Cup

For discussion of any non-Zimbabwean cricket.
grant
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: 2021 T20 World Cup

Post by grant »

Not sure what BD was saving up Shakib's overs for...

Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

Catch drops cost Bangladesh the match

slcricfan1

Post by slcricfan1 »

lol classic bd

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

171 should have been defended by BD. Batting finally improved but looks the defense faltered. Hopefully, they have improved enough to get a win or two in the Super 12s.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Kudos to Pakistan for finally beating India in a WC. 3 wins in ICC events overall I think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Crushing defeat for us that too at the hands of Pakistan, finally the WC unbeaten Streak against Pak is broken after 29 years. Tough to take for any of us obviously.

General feeling in India was that this will not even be a contest and it is a walk in the park. Such overconfidence.

Well it turned to be a walk in the park but for the opposition.

I always knew Pakistan are a good side, the likes of Babar, Rizwan, Shaheen, Hasan Ali all world class players, I don't know what the overconfidence was for?

Rohit and Virat are on a serious decline, not many can see it but the very fact that Virat hasn't scored a 100 in any format for 2 years is a clear indication. I don't know how much hunger our millionaire youngsters have, hunger to do well.

slcricfan1

Post by slcricfan1 »

sam_ahm wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:17 am
Crushing defeat for us that too at the hands of Pakistan, finally the WC unbeaten Streak against Pak is broken after 29 years. Tough to take for any of us obviously.

General feeling in India was that this will not even be a contest and it is a walk in the park. Such overconfidence.

I always knew Pakistan are a good side, the likes of Babar, Rizwan, Shaheen, Hasan Ali all world class players, I don't know what the overconfidence was for?

Rohit and Virat are on a serious decline, not many can see it but the very fact that Virat hasn't scored a 100 in any format for 2 years is a clear indication. I don't know how much hunger our millionaire youngsters have, hunger to do well.
Thing is, Kohli performed yesterday. The youngsters really need to start performing. Theyre all so hyped but Kohli and Rohit seem to be still carrying and when they hit slightly lean patches, its very visible

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

slcricfan1 wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:08 am
sam_ahm wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:17 am

Thing is, Kohli performed yesterday. The youngsters really need to start performing. Theyre all so hyped but Kohli and Rohit seem to be still carrying and when they hit slightly lean patches, its very visible
Ya mate, lot of hype around a few of them.

Rohit, I have a feeling is getting out of form and so is Kohli, both are past their peak for sure. At least I have no doubts about it, just that they are still good enough to score those 50s here and there.

These young players getting so much money without even playing or achieving anything at international level is what concerns me. As an individual will you be motivated enough to work hard and strive to improve when you are getting millions for playing 2 months of IPL.

I don't know, let's see.

Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

More upset to happen in that Dubai Pitch as dew is changing the scenario in 2nd innings of the game

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Afghans have routed Scotland.