Bangladesh Watch: 2022 and Beyond

For discussion of any non-Zimbabwean cricket.
User avatar
Rajkumar Sharma
Posts: 803
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:49 am
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: Bangladesh Watch: 2022 and Beyond

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:16 am
Tinah09 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:18 am


It seems that Bangladesh are good at training and equipping thier U19 teams as evidenced by their U19 WC win in 2020, plus they have been integrating the cream of their various U19 cohorts into their national team. Is it possible that Zimbabwe’s failure to retain U19 talent is a major driving factor in the widening the gulf between us and them. Does Bangladesh lose any British-passport holding U19 (if they have any) to England club cricket/county/ formerly-kolpac? How many Bangladeshi youth turn their backs on cricket for university (as if one can’t study and pursue pro-sports simultaneously!)?


In short is this rapidly, widening gap between Zim and Bangladesh be because we identify talent, train talent, spotlight the talent on the international stage then inevitably lose talent to low-tier UK clubs/counties and universities… wash, rinse, repeat…going round and round in circles?
Short answer yes. IDK where ZIM would be in the world game if they retained all their talent, but they'd surely be a lot better than they are now.
African Cricket can never be strong due to many issues like racial, political, qouta etc. After England now they will very soon be making Irish team strong as quite few domestic performers of proteas are in the Irish domestic sides. CSA though have managed to retain their U19s, ZC have been completely failure in keeping their U19s neither they have any interest or they have adopted any policies to do it. After 2024, Zimbabwe's name in cricket world might struggle for existence as few back to back ICC qualifiers are around the corner where cricket world are about to witness few new teams to flourish.

Only ex cricketers who have knowledge about the game can save Zim from vanishing by getting appointed in ZC which has been impossible in their structure

secretzimbo
Posts: 2092
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:08 pm
Supports: MidWest Rhinos
Location: Gweru

Re: Bangladesh Watch: 2022 and Beyond

Post by secretzimbo »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:56 am

African Cricket can never be strong due to many issues like racial, political, qouta etc. After England now they will very soon be making Irish team strong as quite few domestic performers of proteas are in the Irish domestic sides. CSA though have managed to retain their U19s, ZC have been completely failure in keeping their U19s neither they have any interest or they have adopted any policies to do it. After 2024, Zimbabwe's name in cricket world might struggle for existence as few back to back ICC qualifiers are around the corner where cricket world are about to witness few new teams to flourish.

Only ex cricketers who have knowledge about the game can save Zim from vanishing by getting appointed in ZC which has been impossible in their structure
Nice one The Robot. Let me guess;

Zim should appoint Adam Flower, Danny Houghton, Keith Curran, Edwin Brandos, Alistair Compballs, Heath Strokes, only then can win and be good team in african cricket. Otherwise many racist quota slection and racism can not win. Everyone love ireland all the african play ireland ireland will win all with pj mooores and zimbabwe lose more.

Develop good seamer inswinger outswinger cutterball modern approach T20 style can win.

Branden Dicklip in team will win

User avatar
Rajkumar Sharma
Posts: 803
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:49 am
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: Bangladesh Watch: 2022 and Beyond

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

secretzimbo wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:31 pm
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:56 am

African Cricket can never be strong due to many issues like racial, political, qouta etc. After England now they will very soon be making Irish team strong as quite few domestic performers of proteas are in the Irish domestic sides. CSA though have managed to retain their U19s, ZC have been completely failure in keeping their U19s neither they have any interest or they have adopted any policies to do it. After 2024, Zimbabwe's name in cricket world might struggle for existence as few back to back ICC qualifiers are around the corner where cricket world are about to witness few new teams to flourish.

Only ex cricketers who have knowledge about the game can save Zim from vanishing by getting appointed in ZC which has been impossible in their structure
Nice one The Robot. Let me guess;

Zim should appoint Adam Flower, Danny Houghton, Keith Curran, Edwin Brandos, Alistair Compballs, Heath Strokes, only then can win and be good team in african cricket. Otherwise many racist quota slection and racism can not win. Everyone love ireland all the african play ireland ireland will win all with pj mooores and zimbabwe lose more.

Develop good seamer inswinger outswinger cutterball modern approach T20 style can win.

Branden Dicklip in team will win
And Secretzimba will search for mods :lol:

User avatar
The Robot
Posts: 574
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:17 pm
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: Bangladesh Watch: 2022 and Beyond

Post by The Robot »

secretzimbo wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:31 pm
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:56 am

African Cricket can never be strong due to many issues like racial, political, qouta etc. After England now they will very soon be making Irish team strong as quite few domestic performers of proteas are in the Irish domestic sides. CSA though have managed to retain their U19s, ZC have been completely failure in keeping their U19s neither they have any interest or they have adopted any policies to do it. After 2024, Zimbabwe's name in cricket world might struggle for existence as few back to back ICC qualifiers are around the corner where cricket world are about to witness few new teams to flourish.

Only ex cricketers who have knowledge about the game can save Zim from vanishing by getting appointed in ZC which has been impossible in their structure
Nice one The Robot. Let me guess;

Zim should appoint Adam Flower, Danny Houghton, Keith Curran, Edwin Brandos, Alistair Compballs, Heath Strokes, only then can win and be good team in african cricket. Otherwise many racist quota slection and racism can not win. Everyone love ireland all the african play ireland ireland will win all with pj mooores and zimbabwe lose more.

Develop good seamer inswinger outswinger cutterball modern approach T20 style can win.

Branden Dicklip in team will win
Hey faggot say, if Zim gets 3-0 white washed by SL. You leave the forum :lol:

Lets challenge if you are so much hopefull with Zim and have some guts in your ass
Robo to rule :oops:

ZIMDOGGY
Posts: 5688
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:40 pm
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Bangladesh Watch: 2022 and Beyond

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

The Robot wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:36 am
secretzimbo wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:31 pm
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:56 am

African Cricket can never be strong due to many issues like racial, political, qouta etc. After England now they will very soon be making Irish team strong as quite few domestic performers of proteas are in the Irish domestic sides. CSA though have managed to retain their U19s, ZC have been completely failure in keeping their U19s neither they have any interest or they have adopted any policies to do it. After 2024, Zimbabwe's name in cricket world might struggle for existence as few back to back ICC qualifiers are around the corner where cricket world are about to witness few new teams to flourish.

Only ex cricketers who have knowledge about the game can save Zim from vanishing by getting appointed in ZC which has been impossible in their structure
Nice one The Robot. Let me guess;

Zim should appoint Adam Flower, Danny Houghton, Keith Curran, Edwin Brandos, Alistair Compballs, Heath Strokes, only then can win and be good team in african cricket. Otherwise many racist quota slection and racism can not win. Everyone love ireland all the african play ireland ireland will win all with pj mooores and zimbabwe lose more.

Develop good seamer inswinger outswinger cutterball modern approach T20 style can win.

Branden Dicklip in team will win
Hey faggot say, if Zim gets 3-0 white washed by SL. You leave the forum :lol:

Lets challenge if you are so much hopefull with Zim and have some guts in your ass
A gentle reminder to the rest of the forum this is Rajkumar Sharmas not so subtle alternate alias account.
Just in case any of you question why he gets a hard time or entertains his ideas.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

**
Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

User avatar
The Robot
Posts: 574
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:17 pm
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: Bangladesh Watch: 2022 and Beyond

Post by The Robot »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:09 am
The Robot wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:36 am
secretzimbo wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:31 pm


Nice one The Robot. Let me guess;

Zim should appoint Adam Flower, Danny Houghton, Keith Curran, Edwin Brandos, Alistair Compballs, Heath Strokes, only then can win and be good team in african cricket. Otherwise many racist quota slection and racism can not win. Everyone love ireland all the african play ireland ireland will win all with pj mooores and zimbabwe lose more.

Develop good seamer inswinger outswinger cutterball modern approach T20 style can win.

Branden Dicklip in team will win
Hey faggot say, if Zim gets 3-0 white washed by SL. You leave the forum :lol:

Lets challenge if you are so much hopefull with Zim and have some guts in your ass
A gentle reminder to the rest of the forum this is Rajkumar Sharmas not so subtle alternate alias account.
Just in case any of you question why he gets a hard time or entertains his ideas.

Ass getting burnt by seeing the challenge :lol:

A big breaking news to rest of the forum this is Secretzimbo's ( who joined in 25th,March 2021) original account, try to behave differantly but both are same personality, comes to defend one another with same views and both are in search of admins
Robo to rule :oops:

Post Reply