Fake IPL player's blog

For discussion of any non-Zimbabwean cricket.
Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Fake IPL player's blog

Post by Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) »

This thread is dedicated to the new IPL star claiming himself to be the "Fake IPL player", has made waves just a few days after the launch of his blog
http://fakeiplplayer.blogspot.com/

Fake or Real, who cares ? It has taken the ckt world by storm.

The guide list to The Fake IPL player who’s-who

1) Kishen Kanaiyya refers to Ravi Shastri coz he is a pure flirt right from his cricketing days and is a dangerous night tiger .

2) Appam Chuthiya refers to Sreeshanth coz he comes from kerala where appam is the famous delicacy and is called chutiya coz of his attitude.

3) Pedophile Priest refers to Adam Gilchrist coz ‘CHRIST ‘ is their in his name and pedophile refers to his whimse of bedding young girls.

4) Kaan Moolo referes to Ajith Agarkar coz i think all of you would know,it’s for his enormous ears.

5) Big Sister refers to Shilpa Shetty coz she rose to fame using the big brother reality show.
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Satendra Singh, Delhi, India
Twitter: @drsitu

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)

Re: Fake IPL player's blog

) Prince Charles of Patiala refers to Yuvraj Singh coz i think its anyone’s guess well he is from punjab and worshipped like a king there,probably one more reason the author likes him.

7) Lord Almighty refers to Sourav Ganguly , once again here the writer has shown his liking for ganguly so has raised him from the status of prince to lord himself.

8. Babli refers to Preity Zinta as she is ever refreshing and encouraging her team.

9) Calypso King refers to Chris Gayle as he is considered the king of Caribbean in the world of cricket.

10) Vinnie Dildo refers to Sharukh Khan coz as far as my research says it is due to his interefering or poking behaviour and also the atmost hate of this writer towards Shahrukh.

11) Havaii Chappal refers to Greg Chapel coz of his surname ‘Chapel’ —> ‘Chappal’ and havai as prefix to show how ‘local’ he is.well i would have been happy if he was named a even worse.

12) Junta Tormentor refers to Ajantha Mendis coz of his abnormal bowling action which has tormented batsmen around the world.

13) The Baja of Baroda refers to Anshuman Gaekwad coz he is from baroda is the simple guess i suppose.

14) Sandy Baddy babe refers to Mandira Bedi coz she is a female who has nothing like a babe but still is acting like one.

15) Little John refers to Ishant Sharma ,its just a paradox to refer.

16) John Wrong refers to John Wright, ,its just a paradox to refer.

17) Bangla Tiger refers Mashrafe Mortaza coz he is from Bangaldesh and ‘tiger’ coz the author likes him.

18)Sheikh of Tweak refers to Shane Warne.

19) Meera Bhai refers to Harbhajan Singh.

20) RDB refers to Randeep Bose.

21) Ram refers to VVS Laxman.

22) Chatterjee Kaaku refers to The Old Guy from the Ad posted by the KKR(Kolkata Knight Riders) Team where he says ‘Tum Bhi Jeetoge’.

23) Mr.Batlivala refers to liqour baron Mr Vijay Mallya
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)

24) Phoren Babas refers to Brendon Mc Cullum and the coach John Buchanan

Teams referred in the story :

Bevdaa Team refers Bangalore Royal Challengers coz its owned by the liquor giant vijay mallya.

Big Sister’s Team refers to Rajasthan Royals coz owned by shilpa shetty.

Bubblie’s Team refers to Punjab Kings XI coz owned by preity zinta.
Zim Rules

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

3) Pedophile Priest refers to Adam Gilchrist coz ‘CHRIST ‘ is their in his name and pedophile refers to his whimse of bedding young girls.
I stopped reading there. IMO, that's not funny at all and it's poor taste to even go there.

I'm not referring to you Dr Situ, I am talking about "Fake IPL Player".

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)

Yup, there are few objectionable things there and being invisible he is taking undue liberty. I agree he is crossing limits but people are enjoying because he's targetting the coach and owner. Kolkatans are feeling betrayed after axing of Ganguly by SRK.
Zim Rules

Detective RDS

Post by Detective RDS »

Want to write something about IPL season 2.

I know there are a lot of controversies are happening about IPL.There are a lot of talkings that this time IPL is going to flop.There are some statistics which prooves that IPL has lost some spectators and the percentage of tv watchers have also become down probably 16%.Last year people watches IPL matches about 52 minutes,this year it has came down to 32 minutes(only the first two matches are caunted).

The main controversy is created by Kolkata Knight Riders(KKR).Mainly by John Buchanon about his multiple captain theory.That's really fine as he has remained most successful coach in World Cricket.He has the full right to express his ideas/tactics.But why to get so excited about it!I really dont understand.

I think,this plan was to just remove Sourav Ganguly from his captaincy.I predict,Sourav is one of the unluckiest guy even after his retirement from cricket.

John Buchanon wasnt convinced about the captaincy of Sourav Ganguly since the team failed under his captaincy last year.So,he wanted an overseas captain like Brendan McCullam as the captain who can take the team into a new dimention.That's fine.The team managment could do it like Bangalore Royal Challengers like they gave captaincy to Kevin Pietersen replacing Dravid and Dravid knows why he is dropped from his captaincy.Only for his failure in the last season ended up in 7th position.

I am 100% sure that the team owners of IPL have very little knowledge about cricket.They have just come to earn a big amount of money.It's only their motivation.

It was expected by some people that IPL will loss some of it's fame as it's moved to South Africa from India.The IPL authorities didnt want to postpond the IPL thinking about the loss they have to bear,so they brought IPL in South Africa.

Twenty-20 is the latest form of cricket.It's modern and short version of cricket.T20 cricket has unlimited fans.The version of cricket is really needed in order to remain the cricket alive.

To arrange a big tournament like IPL,economy is really needed.So,IPL owners have a part to invest money to make a big tournament like IPL possible.

As far as the selection of Mashrafe Mortaza is concerned,he is sold more than what he deserves.It was mainly was a race between Shahrukh Khan(KKR) and Preity Zinta(K11P) to show who has got the more power by buying Mashrafe in a big price.But Mashrafe is a very good player,he is the leading pacer of Bangladesh winning some man of the match awards against good teams.

But I will tell that Shakib-al-hasan is the best player of Bangladesh.His records also tell the same thing.He was very unfortunate not to get a chance to play in the IPL.He is far better than Ashraful.I guess,the IPL owners didnt know much about him as he has come to light very often.