Statement on ZC agents on the forum.

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
chesterton

Statement on ZC agents on the forum.

Post by chesterton »

Good afternoon to all this may concern, whom are the majority on this forum, the members themselves.

My name is Chesterton and I am an activist.

You may know me recently from my leading efforts to expose ZC agenda driven agenda individuals on the forum.

From my work, we have exposed those with an agenda and in the process, uncovered the support network of other forumers funding and aiding ZC and the members here who are doing ‘the devils work’.

I will never stop trying to expose ZC and these individuals.

The most concerning realisation from the past week, is we do not know who here is, and who isn’t, an agent of ZC.

I know I'm human. And if you all were ZC, then you'd just attack and shut me down right now, so some of you are still human too. The admins are the only ones I trust to be human and ZC free at this point.
These agents, and ZC don’t want to show themselves, it wants to hide inside an imitation, behind a computer mask. It'll fight if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open.

Also importantly, If ZC takes the forum over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won.

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Statement on ZC agents on the forum.

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Kurt Russell is dat u?
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Sorry, I couldn't pick one

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

chesterton wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:36 am
Good afternoon to all this may concern, whom are the majority on this forum, the members themselves.

My name is Chesterton and I am an activist.

You may know me recently from my leading efforts to expose ZC agenda driven agenda individuals on the forum.

From my work, we have exposed those with an agenda and in the process, uncovered the support network of other forumers funding and aiding ZC and the members here who are doing ‘the devils work’.

I will never stop trying to expose ZC and these individuals.

The most concerning realisation from the past week, is we do not know who here is, and who isn’t, an agent of ZC.

I know I'm human. And if you all were ZC, then you'd just attack and shut me down right now, so some of you are still human too. The admins are the only ones I trust to be human and ZC free at this point.
These agents, and ZC don’t want to show themselves, it wants to hide inside an imitation, behind a computer mask. It'll fight if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open.

Also importantly, If ZC takes the forum over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won.
Good work Hhm

foreignfield
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by foreignfield »

:lol:

Bele

Post by Bele »

Let them takeover,last kicks of a dying horse!!!

chesterton

Post by chesterton »

How I am feeling right now.
nintchdbpict0002110312881.jpg
nintchdbpict0002110312881.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 3314 times

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

chesterton wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:36 pm
And there you have it, a hhm themed, sarcastic screen shot.
How sad

chesterton

Post by chesterton »

sloandog wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:24 pm
chesterton wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:36 pm
And there you have it, a hhm themed, sarcastic screen shot.
How sad
pffft.

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

You are late chesterton, we had already reported this on ZCF in July:
CrimsonAvenger wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:18 am
Suspended ZC takes over ZCF

In a lightning overnight development, the now-suspended ZC baord has claimed control over the primary fan forum of Zimbabwean Cricket, ZCF, long known to have had a sway in player selection and management. The disbanded board, knowing that it is difficult to regain control over the cricketing matters in the country even as it haggles with ICC for re-recognition, has gone for the next best thing. Capturing ZCF and influencing the powers that be with seemingly intelligent discussions and in-depth analysis.

The sudden appearance of a new administrator by the name hprinke.com admin raised eyebrows, but since then, a bunch of new influential posters have invaded ZCF, presumed to be representing the disbanded ZC members. Some of the new members include Crimson Scavenger, clonedog, ZIMDUCKY, kaycro, frauenfeld, mauritiusbligzz and Jemisi Bondi 003.

Exactly how the ZCF takeover will affect the cricketing map of the country remains to be seen. There were unconfirmed reports of a huge party thrown at Prosper Utseya's residence after the successful takeover. Administrator maehara was unavailable for comment.