Bangladesh Tour Of Zimbabwe 2021 : Discussion

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Yvmnaidu
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Re: Bangladesh Tour Of Zimbabwe 2021 : Discussion

Post by Yvmnaidu »

zc can't win because they can select proven failure like maruma, Wellington masakdza, chibabha,mutambami in squad

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

The standard of posting has decreased significantly.

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Yvmnaidu wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:06 am
zc can't win because they can select proven failure like maruma, Wellington masakdza, chibabha,mutambami in squad
Hi Stoneman,
Time we banned every user that comes up with

‘Need to stop selecting proven failure blah and blah’.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Yea it's become very boring round here in recent months. Lots of the Facebook commentators have infiltrated the forum. Honestly is grinding on me

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

sloandog wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:33 pm
Yea it's become very boring round here in recent months. Lots of the Facebook commentators have infiltrated the forum. Honestly is grinding on me
It occurred to me recently I’ve probably decreased my interest too by about 50%.

I honestly would just IP ban all of India except for whatever city crimson lives in, as thats the common denominator. This is of course assuming it isn’t just a select few duplicate accounts, which mods probably haven’t looked into.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

It's draining because it's all the same posts, talking about players who are either long retired or have moved on from Zimbabwean Cricket. I hate to say it but my interest in the forum is dwindling

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

The forum is a daily check-in that is often lame in between series. There's just not much content to generate or respond to while there are no games. The IPL window is always bad.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

sloandog wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:36 pm
It's draining because it's all the same posts, talking about players who are either long retired or have moved on from Zimbabwean Cricket. I hate to say it but my interest in the forum is dwindling
To be honest ZCF has always had the "what if" threads of players who'd left be it Ballance, or the Currans, or even De Grandhomme.

The high quality posts will return as soon as the squads are released and the series officially begins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

I just realized I went four days without visiting the forum which I think is a record for me. I apologize for the absence of my usual top quality posts.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

Views could differ, criticizing failures if they continue to get selected doesnt means someone will come and threaten to leave the forum for such reason or will ask to ban them for criticizing.Criticizing a failure for number of times may hurt to those who likes them, but it doesnt means standard of the ZCF has fallen down.

Every team plays the game to win, if someone continue to get picked despite non performing and is responsible for his team's let down whereas someone talented is benched for him and fans are asked to support such move forcibly is bit antidemocratic. National players of every nations plays the game for fans hence fans has the right to express what is good and what is bad for infinite number of times.