Missing members thread

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Kriterion_BD

Missing members thread

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Where is jaybro...guy hasn't posted at all during this series which is incredibly unusual. Hope he's doing well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

CholeZimbo
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Re: Missing members thread

Post by CholeZimbo »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:44 am
Where is jaybro...guy hasn't posted at all during this series which is incredibly unusual. Hope he's doing well.
The defeats are getting the better of us :lol: I'm actually not excited about this t20 series at all. and that is a first.

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

unusual but was here 2 weeks ago.
strange because Sydney is in total lockdown so he should have some spare time.

There is a few members we have lost. Googly was a loss, and there has been a few others over time.

I wouldnt mind hhm back if he had a 5 post daily limit or something.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

Or a word count limit

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Not really a surprise sadly. The performances on the field aren't really inspiring are they?

Equally the forum has a number of posters who don't actually appear to be Zim fans and seem happy to see us lose and seem to love it when players fail. It's not a great ambience.

CholeZimbo
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by CholeZimbo »

This is actually my 10th year on this forum. I remember how I bumped into it in 2011, searching for the official ZC website. Spent 5 years just coming on as a guest before registering in 2016. I'd say the ease of internet access has brought a lot of Shit out of touch posters on this forum. The results have made it really tough. It used to be the hope of good performances to a time when we started demanding wins. Right now, the team is very badly coached. Finances do not seem a major problem these days. A lot of cricket is being played and that is no longer a problem either.

brm
zimbo 05
tapsC
jaybro
zimdoggy
kriterion
Crimsonavenger
Zimlover
dr situ or something, that indian guy,
jemisi
maera etc

seem to be the OGs from a few years back.

I think myself and the likes of secretzimbo, came in as the new generation in the mid 2010s as posters. :lol: :lol:

I remember before the youtube livestreams this was my go to site for terrible links to watch the games, with a lot of buffering etc. I think the next stage for this forum is to move into a space where we are influential even to a small extent in demanding accountability from ZC, hence we need a striking platform. Get people on the ground who will eventually one day get us to some communication with ZC. I believe everyone here is a bit obsessed with ZC such that you cannot seem to ignore it. We just need to get this team winning games soon, getting simple things right. Rather lose having done the basics right and learning from previous mistakes.

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) »

CholeZimbo wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:26 pm

Right here :W:
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Satendra Singh, Delhi, India
Twitter: @drsitu

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

CholeZimbo wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:26 pm
This is actually my 10th year on this forum. I remember how I bumped into it in 2011, searching for the official ZC website. Spent 5 years just coming on as a guest before registering in 2016. I'd say the ease of internet access has brought a lot of Shit out of touch posters on this forum. The results have made it really tough. It used to be the hope of good performances to a time when we started demanding wins. Right now, the team is very badly coached. Finances do not seem a major problem these days. A lot of cricket is being played and that is no longer a problem either.

brm
zimbo 05
tapsC
jaybro
zimdoggy
kriterion
Crimsonavenger
Zimlover
jemisi
maera etc

seem to be the OGs from a few years back.

I think myself and the likes of secretzimbo, came in as the new generation in the mid 2010s as posters. :lol: :lol:

I remember before the youtube livestreams this was my go to site for terrible links to watch the games, with a lot of buffering etc. I think the next stage for this forum is to move into a space where we are influential even to a small extent in demanding accountability from ZC, hence we need a striking platform. Get people on the ground who will eventually one day get us to some communication with ZC. I believe everyone here is a bit obsessed with ZC such that you cannot seem to ignore it. We just need to get this team winning games soon, getting simple things right. Rather lose having done the basics right and learning from previous mistakes.
Cough cough....

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Just the 8,500 posts champ 😉

slcricfan1

Post by slcricfan1 »

sloandog wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:48 am
Just the 8,500 posts champ 😉