1st T20I | Zimbabwe V/s Bangladesh| Harare

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: 1st T20I | Zimbabwe V/s Bangladesh| Harare

Post by secretzimbo »

CholeZimbo wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:54 pm
I think Zim bowlers need 3 ball overs, 6 is just too much :lol:
Maybe they should try and get a gig in the Hundred :lol:

lobsang

Post by lobsang »

What that piece of shit umpire Iknobi Chabi is seeing!!! He called two legal deliveries no-ball. Just shocking

lobsang

Post by lobsang »

Iknobi Chabi probably is indulging in spot-fixing, he should be investigated, very shady umpiring.

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

lobsang wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:12 pm
Iknobi Chabi probably is indulging in spot-fixing, he should be investigated, very shady umpiring.
Ridiculous comment ffs. Grow up.

Umpiring has largely been exceptionally good through this entire Ban series. From memory, Marais Erasmus has been the one making mistakes in the Test/ODIs.

lobsang

Post by lobsang »

secretzimbo wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:16 pm
lobsang wrote:

Umpiring has largely been exceptionally good through this entire Ban series. From memory, Marais Erasmus has been the one making mistakes in the Test/ODIs.
So calling two clear and legal deliveries no-balls ok ? Do you know how spot-fixings are carried out?

tej_27

Post by tej_27 »

This is shocking performance...just no sting in bowling .

CholeZimbo
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by CholeZimbo »

The way our cricket is run is very dangerous. Also cricket is not big enough in Zim to attract any media and fan pressure to demand results. The coaches have no incentive to do better. It just seems like people just easily go about their business, get paid and life goes on. It is a very toxic situation. The level of underperformance has gone on for a very long time. World cricket is very tired of Zimbabwe now. Even umpire decisions go against us cause it does not really matter at the end of the game.

Having said this, do we have anyone on this forum with connections top major press journos in the country? Because this story has to be heard. Real fans are sick and tired of this and questions need to start being asked and thrown to the right people and we deserve to hear their side of the story presiding over this nonsense. In any other country and any other sport, you cannot have such results and be in a job. We are a special case and we need proper coaching. Special case children are taught by special case teachers in special classes and the coaches we have are not fit enough to coach this team.

Someone has to get us through to the right people to ask questions because Zim cricket is dying very fast now and when changes will eventually be made it will be too late. The board thinks this is their personal elite project and are so detached from the fans. We cannot take this regression anymore and the rot has to stop. After this Stuart Matsikenyere is not going to face any tough questions and his life will move on. People on this forum are genuine cult fans of this team and deserve better. I have personally never met anyone who religiously follow ZC like we do and we need to have a real life presence to have things changed or at least be heard.

It is so annoying to be in these situations every game and hear the commentators always preaching the simple things like not bowling down leg but it continues. Someone get us in front of the people in charge to ask questions. ZC does not own Cricket in Zimbabwe, the fans do and at this point we are tired.

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

lobsang wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:19 pm
secretzimbo wrote:
lobsang wrote:

So calling two clear and legal deliveries no-balls ok ? Do you know how spot-fixings are carried out?
The Ngarava was was a poor decision, yes. But who doesn't make a mistake? Probably the first mistake by one of the Zimbabwe umpires I can recall in this entire tour tbh. The Raza one looked close.

And anyway, I think front foot no-balls are flagged by TV umpire nowadays and not on-field. Was changed earlier this year I believe.

saifulsohel05

Post by saifulsohel05 »

secretzimbo wrote:
lobsang wrote:

lol, grow up. 😅

saifulsohel05

Post by saifulsohel05 »

Chakabva is having a dream series. Unlucky to be runout today.