1st T20I | Zimbabwe V/s Bangladesh| Harare

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
tgk

Re: 1st T20I | Zimbabwe V/s Bangladesh| Harare

Post by tgk »

Jesus fucking christ man literally any of Wes, Raza, Wellington, Jongwe would've done the job here what a dumb decision to bring on the most shaky bowler of the game at a crucial juncture

Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

Zimbabwe is very very lucky playing highest level cricket like the associate teams for last 18 long years.Some improvements were seen when the team was under the trio Cremer, Taibu & Streak, rest it has been only defeats.

At present Sri Lankan cricket is in news for going down, but here is Zimbabwe Cricket which has been forgotten by fans after so much promise in 90s.

ZC & the team is taking the game as formality, no intension is there to win games.

tgk

Post by tgk »

Only Ngarava can deliver a wide on a free hit smh

CholeZimbo
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by CholeZimbo »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I mean this is pathetic, I mean just a game ago we made a similar bad decision then again? come on

Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

tgk wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:54 pm
Jesus fucking christ man literally any of Wes, Raza, Wellington, Jongwe would've done the job here what a dumb decision to bring on the most shaky bowler of the game at a crucial juncture
Seems new in watching T20 game. 20 runs in 16 balls with 8 wickets remaining isnt considered crucial juncture in T20 game

Flakeman

Post by Flakeman »

How bad is Ngarava? His one decent performance every 5 games doesn’t do it I’m afraid.

lobsang

Post by lobsang »

lobsang wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:34 pm
secretzimbo wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:24 pm
lobsang wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:19 pm

So calling two clear and legal deliveries no-balls ok ? Do you know how spot-fixings are carried out?
The Ngarava was was a poor decision, yes. But who doesn't make a mistake? Probably the first mistake by one of the Zimbabwe umpires I can recall in this entire tour tbh. The Raza one looked close.

And anyway, I think front foot no-balls are flagged by TV umpire nowadays and not on-field. Was changed earlier this year I believe.
Yeah you really need a bit of grow-up buddy, in this series, there is no DRS and front-foot no-balls are called by the on-field umpires through out this series. Watch and investigate before you open your mouth.
Hey your buddy has given another no-ball. It is so funny and annoying as well to hear these Bangladeshi commentators' biased and at at times childish commentaries.

CholeZimbo
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by CholeZimbo »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: like? bullshit just real bullshit.

tgk

Post by tgk »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:58 pm
tgk wrote:
Seems new in watching T20 game. 20 runs in 16 balls with 8 wickets remaining isnt considered crucial juncture in T20 game
27 in 18. Literally any other bowler today could've kept it below 9 runs this over to give us some chance of a miracle. Anyway, can't blame this one over for the game, we should've batted much better today.

secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by secretzimbo »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:58 pm
tgk wrote:
It was 27 off 18 and at that point there is a definite (small) chance. Absolutely abysmal captaincy by Raza.