West Indies v Pakistan test series

For discussion of any non-Zimbabwean cricket.
sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

West Indies v Pakistan test series

Post by sloandog »

My god, the West Indies just can't bat. They unearthed a couple of real gems in Jayden Seald and Alzari Joseph bowling wise, but ffs what's going in with their batting? Mayers could be special but he needs to find some consistency

slcricfan1

Re: West Indies v Pakistan test series

Post by slcricfan1 »

sloandog wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:09 pm
My god, the West Indies just can't bat. They unearthed a couple of real gems in Jayden Seald and Alzari Joseph bowling wise, but ffs what's going in with their batting? Mayers could be special but he needs to find some consistency
yeah lmao, a lotta their batsmen could be special tbh but not a single one has any level of consistency. The WI prolly up there as one of the best fast bowling teams in the world, its insane how mnay fast bowlers they have capable of bowling at 140 clicks. Oshane thomas I think has hit 150 but is well out of the team. Seales looks like he`ll be a genuine great though

sam_ahm

Re: West Indies v Pakistan test series

Post by sam_ahm »

I've been watching this series closely. I agree WI batting is one of the weakest you'd get. Hard to understand why Shai Hope and Darren Bravo can't make this XI. I mean it's not even worth debating.

Honestly, Pakistan will be gutted they lost a test, I expect them to level the series today.