Gary Ballance Statement

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Kriterion_BD

Re: Gary Ballance Statement

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Googly wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:37 pm
The little kretin was acquitted last time I checked. Did u watch the tape? If u think that's murder your compass is upside down. I'm really sorry he didn't put it on auto and spray it down the road. They're looters and should all be shot on sight.
OJ Simpson was also acquitted by everyone knows he killed his wife.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Googly wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:37 pm
If u think that's murder your compass is upside down.
Umm, the whole point of a compass is that always points north no matter which way you turn it.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Thats pretty weird considering the constant narrative is that people of colour get the thin edge of the wedge every single time. What's that got to do with this? :lol: You both think Rittenhouse should have just taken a severe beating at best because why? :lol: I can't wait for a shop owner or property owner to mow a couple of dozen looters. Ideally he needs to be black and the looters need to be white. That would keep most of you quiet for a while.

Ummm upside down is an expression, it's not literal.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Dunno why I let the compass thing slide. Go to an army surplus store, get one and put it upside down on a table.
Let me help u, make it a glass table or u won't see the result.
Let me help u some more- the needle balances on a pivot point and gets stuck when it's upside down.
Shapiro would know this. I think your self-professed dizzying intellect possibly matches that of his arse.

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

My opinion that literally no one asked for, and perhaps not care for. But being said anyway.
Rittenhouse was a bit guns ho and a bit revved up about a failing police force. Probably shouldn’t have put himself in that position. Asking for trouble. ‘Little Rambo’ as Googly called it was apt.
But,
He was absolutely cornered and had to act. So not murder.
Playing stupid games and wining stupid prizes fo sho, but isn’t it part of a larger problem?
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Crossed state lines to a protest he did not have to. Put himself in a situation he didn't have to. Created the situation he was in. Went with weapons and a premeditated idea to engage using those weapons.

I'm not engaging in your degrading and inferiority complex. You wish to advocate for murder, that's on you.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Googly wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:40 pm
Dunno why I let the compass thing slide. Go to an army surplus store, get one and put it upside down on a table.
Let me help u, make it a glass table or u won't see the result.
Let me help u some more- the needle balances on a pivot point and gets stuck when it's upside down.
Shapiro would know this. I think your self-professed dizzying intellect possibly matches that of his arse.
Thought it wasn't literal or are you just habituated to saying things which aren't true or correct?

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Googly wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:11 pm
Thats pretty weird considering the constant narrative is that people of colour get the thin edge of the wedge every single time. What's that got to do with this? :lol: You both think Rittenhouse should have just taken a severe beating at best because why? :lol: I can't wait for a shop owner or property owner to mow a couple of dozen looters. Ideally he needs to be black and the looters need to be white. That would keep most of you quiet for a while.

Ummm upside down is an expression, it's not literal.
All of Rittenhouses victims WERE white. Regardless of the conviction/aquittal...I don't envy the rest of his life/career. Can't assume all of his coworkers or bosses will be sympathetic. That's even if he gets hired in the first place...that too in field like nursing where the ideal candidate has compassion. Mafia enforcer might be a more apt career, though judging from his tears he doesn't have the steel balls to be a made man.

People have lost their jobs for merely calling the police on black people walking at the park. I find it hard to believe they'll just hire an killer no questions asked.

Googly

Post by Googly »

I see the ECB have charged 7 people with bringing the game into disrepute in the Azeem Rafiq case. Names have not been released nor what's at stake if they're found guilty. It's likely that they will hand out some stiff censure.
Clearly they weren't having Yorshire's own internal handling of the matter.
I wonder if ICC put ECB under pressure to take it further or they've done so off their own bat?
Ballance is likely to be amongst those 7. I wonder what's in store for him? ZC could find a drop of absolution for their own decades long bigotry by giving him a contract :lol:

Presumably Rafiq will get away with a simple apology for his own racial slurs :lol: All they had to say to him is- but you're the same as these others, why are you here?
That commission must have cost the ECB a pretty penny.

Googly

Post by Googly »

This test is actually being played in Headingley. Yorkshire promised to clean house immediately and claim they need this test and the SA ODI not to go broke. Weird, if we get a test we do go broke :lol:
They're apparently on notice because the changes have not come fast enough. Their 40 lost corporate sponsors have already come quietly back. Presumably they had quite a few more that didnt flee in terror. That's just a crazy amount of corporate sponsorship. That's one county!! Albeit one of the Big Five.