Future tour rumours

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Kriterion_BD

Re: Future tour rumours

Post by Kriterion_BD »

sam_ahm wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:42 am

Afghans and Dutch will surely play Zimbabwe sooner or later in 2022 because they will also think this is a good opportunity for them to get WSL points. So I'm dead sure those series' will happen.

Afghans will desperately want their best players to be available though and will agree accordingly.
Afghans will always be looking to play ZIM I feel. They will want the SL points just because you never know how the iCC changes the scoring system due to so many COVID cancellations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Tinah09

Post by Tinah09 »

Great news, we should also squeeze Namibia, Kenya (if they still play cricket), Uganda fixtures…at this point we need to play as much cricket as possible, the more time our batsmen spend in the crease, the better they will get

Tinah09

Post by Tinah09 »

Our matches for 2022. We really should be aiming to win all these matches and causing a few upsets in the T20 world cup. If we cant hold our own against these teams, then India, Australia etc are justified in not wanting to play against us
Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 8.21.06 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 8.21.06 pm.png (228.34 KiB) Viewed 1240 times

secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by secretzimbo »

I very much doubt that Ireland test will happen. So we are looking at 12 months between tests. Quite sad. Look what Bangladesh have achieved - 3 tours to NZ in the last five years. Suddenly they are competitive. What a surprise.

We need fixtures. In all formats. Ireland have only played 3 matches in 4 years!!!! Something needs to be done about this.

zimfan1

Post by zimfan1 »

secretzimbo wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:17 pm
I very much doubt that Ireland test will happen. So we are looking at 12 months between tests. Quite sad. Look what Bangladesh have achieved - 3 tours to NZ in the last five years. Suddenly they are competitive. What a surprise.

We need fixtures. In all formats. Ireland have only played 3 matches in 4 years!!!! Something needs to be done about this.
Irish media reports the tour will include 1 Test, 5 ODIs and 3 T20s, they are currently waiting for the MOU to come through from ZC.

I can't see all those games happening. I would give up 2 ODIs for a test though.

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

Please play a test

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

With neither side playing many Tests, I think they will play the test. Just a hunch tho.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

TapsC2

Post by TapsC2 »

I would sacrifice the ODIs for that test to happen. 1 test and 3 T20s is good enough for me

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:15 pm
With neither side playing many Tests, I think they will play the test. Just a hunch tho.
Both sides will want to. But the same problem as always - who is going to pay for it?

tej_27

Post by tej_27 »

Lahore qalandars manager confirms that Rashid Khan will be fully available for PSL as zim vs afg series is likely to be cancelled