Zimbabwe XI to Play South Africa "A"

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Donald

Re: Zimbabwe XI to Play South Africa "A"

Post by Donald »

Chakhabva in side

And he gets out first ball

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Regis out first ball but I'm happy to see him back.

Any news on Ngarava and Williams, why are they not playing any games?

Donald

Post by Donald »

Madhevere starts like a dream then gets out to loose shot

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

By the look of it, these Zimbabwe players seem to be on their own, I can't see any level of coaching involved here to help them improve. Everyone makes the same mistake again and again.

Rajput has to bring something worth noticing to the table which unfortunately he hasn't... Does he really needs this job? He needs to ask himself, this isn't doing his own reputation any good.

I hope Zulu arrives soon and help out these young bayters at least.

Marshmallow

Post by Marshmallow »

Why lance not joined with team yet? Only one week left to start Namibian series :|

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Same old story 40/5. Time to watch IPL instead with my home team playing.

Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

sam_ahm wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 11:24 am
By the look of it, these Zimbabwe players seem to be on their own, I can't see any level of coaching involved here to help them improve. Everyone makes the same mistake again and again.

Rajput has to bring something worth noticing to the table which unfortunately he hasn't... Does he really needs this job? He needs to ask himself, this isn't doing his own reputation any good.

I hope Zulu arrives soon and help out these young bayters at least.

Rajput, Zulu, Pulu, Bulu bring anyone. Sadly, no one can improve this team. Fault lies in players not the coaching staffs. Players are finished from top to bottom. Mugabe has done filtration in Zim cricket with all talented ones running away and all skilless destroying Zim cricket with defeats after defeats.
Whatmore who is regarded as best in lifting lower ranked team was not given opportunity to work as he had some plans with which certain players might not have fit in his scheme of things as a result he was fired. Unless someone like Alastair Campbell, Brendan Taylor or Taibu took over ZC indipendently none could take this team into light. A strong force supported by government is keeping these good cricket brains away from ZC as they does their job in their own way not following the pressure of ZC
Last edited by Rajkumar Sharma on Sun May 08, 2022 11:53 am, edited 5 times in total.

CalZim
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by CalZim »

The worst thing about this display is, barring Mutombodzi, this should be our strongest batting lineup :oops:

Why is mutumbami playing as well? Playing 3 bowlers plus Raza and Madhevere is just not sensible.

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

I just saw in the scorecard that Wellington stopped midway in the last match. Was that an injury? Any update on that?

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Face saving 135, thanks to Shumba and Ryan Burl.

Shumba has good game presence and is the best Zimbabwean batter right now followed by Raza.