ZIMBABWE vs NAMIBIA T20I

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
tej_27

Re: ZIMBABWE vs NAMIBIA T20I

Post by tej_27 »

zimfan1 wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 7:59 pm
Management: Head Coach: Pierre de Bruyn; Assistant Coach: Justin Kemp; Bowling consultant: Morne Morkel; Analyst: Riaan Minnie; Physiotherapist: Kara Scheepers
Serious coaching team. We don't even have a bowling coach!
Albie morkel is assistant coach and not Morne . This is Namibia's golden generation . Challenge would be to keep producing players after this.

Marshmallow

Post by Marshmallow »

tej_27 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 4:03 am
zimfan1 wrote:
Management: Head Coach: Pierre de Bruyn; Assistant Coach: Justin Kemp; Bowling consultant: Morne Morkel; Analyst: Riaan Minnie; Physiotherapist: Kara Scheepers
Albie morkel is assistant coach and not Morne . This is Namibia's golden generation . Challenge would be to keep producing players after this.
Albie resigned after wc qualifiers he is now working with Bangladesh iirc.

Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

Marshmallow wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 4:41 am
tej_27 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 4:03 am
zimfan1 wrote:

Albie resigned after wc qualifiers he is now working with Bangladesh iirc.
Namibia at present is like 80s Zimbabwe, slowly improving, hope their cricket are not attacked by racial issues and fall like Zimbabwe. It will be the biggest & hardest problem to solve once Namibia cricket reaches height and those racial politician starts finding issues

Marshmallow

Post by Marshmallow »

Kaitano played NPL tournament today and i think he is not in the squad for Namibian series.
Madande too playing in the NPL :roll:

zimfan1
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by zimfan1 »

Munyonga is in Bulawayo. Innocent Kaia is back in the UK.

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Guys, any news on the squad? ZC being unprofessional as always and now taking it to a new level, we have an international series but no one knows the squad. 🤦‍♂️

The Robot
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by The Robot »

Sorry, i miss the Nepal Series where Zimbabwe performed very badly. Zimbabwe should give new players a chance, build new team with those under 19 talents who played previously and the team which can beat Namibia 3-0.

Jimmy Ives
Jack Schiedendorff
Steve Saul
Tony Muniponga
Wesley Medhevere
Ryan Murray
Michael Lake
Derek Bell
Justin Bruice
Kevin Bowie
David Odeandaal

Bowie & Odeandaal are the rare talents who can ball at 150 + kph, and they had some success in club cricket in Australia. Smith & Warner were struggling to play them in club cricket when they were serving ban

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Seriously what's wrong with this guy? You don't like ZC you just leave, what's the fun trolling a team that we obviously know has had several challenges in last 20 years.

slcricfan1

Post by slcricfan1 »

sam_ahm wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 7:14 am
Seriously what's wrong with this guy? You don't like ZC you just leave, what's the fun trolling a team that we obviously know has had several challenges in last 20 years.
Pretty elaborate troll too with all the paragraphing and stuff. Makes no sense. Really weird

tej_27

Post by tej_27 »

slcricfan1 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 7:15 am
sam_ahm wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 7:14 am
Pretty elaborate troll too with all the paragraphing and stuff. Makes no sense. Really weird
I wonder how he passes the test were he has to prove he is not a robot.