Sri Lanka Tour Of Bangladesh 2022 [ 2 Test ]

For discussion of any non-Zimbabwean cricket.
slcricfan1

Re: Sri Lanka Tour Of Bangladesh 2022 [ 2 Test ]

Post by slcricfan1 »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 5:28 pm
slcricfan1 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 1:17 am
Whats your rreview of the game Kriterion
We needed a flat pitch as that was our best shot of getting a win. We got pretty much the perfect wicket but our bowling was consistent enough and Sri Lanka batted well to save the Test.

I wouldn't mind seeing a seaming wicket in Dhaka, although Asitha and Rajitha bowled really well in the 1st game. I hope it's not a raging turner, which is likely because SL will have a clear advantage on a dustbowl.

BTW we're is Jayawickrama? He's twice as good as Emboldeniya...
Embuldeniya is normally better with his line and length but yeah as shown by this match still inconsistent. I think Ramesh needs to be dropped for Jayawickrama. But yeah interesting series so far.

Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

Wellalage is a talent for Sri Lanka in future. He should be properly groomed, far better then overarated Kamindu Mendis, who have failed to prove his worth

slcricfan1

Post by slcricfan1 »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 4:12 am
Wellalage is a talent for Sri Lanka in future. He should be properly groomed, far better then overarated Kamindu Mendis, who have failed to prove his worth
Kamindu is a batter who can bwol a little. Gets overhyped for his bowling. DOne ok with the bat so far.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Bangladesh 24-5 after choosing to bat first. Match very well decided in the first 10 overs of a Test. Next level disgrace from BD.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

slcricfan1

Post by slcricfan1 »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 4:44 am
Bangladesh 24-5 after choosing to bat first. Match very well decided in the first 10 overs of a Test. Next level disgrace from BD.
I know that its a lankan making the pitches but lmao I thought it was a spin bowling pitch? Really really surprising. Mind you, I cant watch the match

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Great fightback. But I feel as flat as this pitch is, 400 is a minimum requirement batting 1st. That terrible start may still haunt us. Still Mosaddek is up to bat next, and I really hope he makes it count.

Btw, Dickwella keeps saying "Anna hurry"...what does that mean? Is that Sinhala?

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Mush and Liton with yet another improbable rebuild. Phenomenal stuff with 250 plus unbeaten for the 6th wicket. How much more can they add?

Mosaddek too needs to get a 50 plus score and propel us to the 400 mark hopefully.

Rajkumar Sharma

Mushi is very close to be declared as one of the best wicket keeper batsman of Asian subcontinent after the great Kumar Sanghakara as per test cricket is concerned. Many of his top knocks single handedly has come out when the team was in trouble, and its certain he is now top wicket keeper batsman in Asia.

Mominul has forgot batting after getting the captaincy. Once he had average of 65+ in test cricket.

Rajkumar Sharma

Ramesh Mendis can do well against SENA countries but he does'nt have the talent to trouble asian batters. Sri Lanka have to think of Maheesh Theekshana or Hasaranga in future in test matches

slcricfan1

Post by slcricfan1 »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 10:22 am
Great fightback. But I feel as flat as this pitch is, 400 is a minimum requirement batting 1st. That terrible start may still haunt us. Still Mosaddek is up to bat next, and I really hope he makes it count.

Btw, Dickwella keeps saying "Anna hurry"...what does that mean? Is that Sinhala?
Yeah ridiculous fight back . We really threw it away there. Anna hurry is sinhala roughly meaning meaning 'thats the right one'