The future of the coaching staff

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: The future of the coaching staff

Post by Googly »

The one guy is busy congratulating Namibia on a job well done and for the great strides they've made in their cricket :lol: but he won't dare mention what a fuck up our cricket is :lol:

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Raza was still the better bowler in the Nambia series but he choose to exclude that.

Googly

Post by Googly »

If anything the board, admin and coaches should be on performance based contracts. :lol:
They're actually on one but don't realise it. We're in deep shit after 2027, but that's too far in the distance for them to compute. The threat has to be today for it to register.

I'm of the view that when international players take to the field they're giving of their best 99% of the time. If they don't have the tools to deliver then they lack the ability and/or the necessary work has not been done beforehand and in our case its both for most of the players.
The hard yards can't be achieved a week before a series either, that's one of the main problems. These guys can go weeks of being left to their own devices and being responsible for their own fitness and training. Which other board would tolerate some of our players long absences from training and domestic and club games?
They know they're either being protected or there's no- one else to replace them.

These ad hoc local games just prove that we are in disarray as well. They've dreamt up North vs South, then swapped players around during it. They're saying our domestic standard is shite so let's have some impromptu games supposedly pitting strength against strength, but then leave out better players, sometimes including them later. It's a cluster fuck. That North South thing are essentially trials games with Southerners and Northerners being subjected to major identity crises. Then they have Vigne Cup, but decide we now need NPL where they invent a couple of new teams and have to poach good players from existing teams :lol:. That really stinks all by itself. Then they throw some extra T20's and T10's into the mix as well. Theyll stop any one of these competions at a moment's notice as well. Clearly it's hugely better than nothing, but the reality is that is shambolic organization. We need structured annual competitions that develop history and we cant have guys chopping and changing because it almost makes them meaningless games, basically it makes them all individual trials games for national selection.
It ticks a box of more cricket being played, big box, and I'm not knocking that, but it can be done way way better.
In our environment any national player that doesn't want to play club cricket should fuck right off as well. If you're playing club cricket begrudgingly then don't play at all.

Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

i am here to kick your ass :lol:

zimbofan88

Post by zimbofan88 »

secretzimbo wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 1:25 pm
https://twitter.com/FrankMawoza1/status ... 2700291074

Mukuhlani with a very public criticism of Sikandar Raza and 'other senior players'. Also if you read down some of the replies he engages in conversation with someone and says he wants players to sign performance based contracts.

Protect the coach at all costs and publicly criticise the non black players - of course!!!! :lol:
I made some nasty comments about him twitter, and he blocked me immediately :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 8:02 am
Only in your own head, Vaj. You're as welcome as a pig in a synagogue here.

Rajkumar Sharma

Googly wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:20 am
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Foogly. We indians consider pig as one of worst slang. Now i have to cross all limit and hit racist line at you. Black Ape foogly stop mounting in my comment go and live in forest, cricket is not for you.

secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by secretzimbo »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:06 pm
Googly wrote:
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Foogly. We indians consider pig as one of worst slang. Now i have to cross all limit and hit racist line at you. Black Ape foogly stop mounting in my comment go and live in forest, cricket is not for you.
Wait...you think he's black? :lol: :lol:

secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by secretzimbo »

Seriously though......coming on an African forum and saying stuff like the above. What an awful human being.

Rajkumar Sharma

secretzimbo wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:10 pm
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:06 pm
Googly wrote:

Wait...you think he's black? :lol: :lol:
A black ape or a white piglet, he is definately a dirt and you are one of his partner :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Rajkumar Sharma on Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.