Is ray price facing financial problems?

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: Is ray price facing financial problems?

Post by Googly »

One loaf of bread, one packet of bacon, 2 dozen eggs and a jar of bovril =$34 f%&*ing dollars!!!!!
On what planet is that acceptable? Thieving MF's.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Do a comparison in whatever country you are in and try not to faint.

secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by secretzimbo »

:lol: It's always amusing to read the current international headlines (especially UK) about 'record inflation' and cost of living problems :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

They've withheld RTGS so you literally can't get it, rate has come back a bit and they're claiming our new gold coins and monetary policy are working and to vote Zanu coz they're turning it around.
The dude they've just caught liberating 5m is out on 200 bucks bail and has had his passport returned to him.
They're going to have to sell off another large section of the country to the Chinese on the quiet in order to make things not look calamitous come election time.

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Speaking of the Chinese, and keeping this cricket-related, a Chinese developer is behind the plans (supported by the council) to raze and build on Gweru sports club, which is still used for league cricket.

I can just about cope with their existence when they are hidden away somewhere mining or making cement, or wasting fortunes on an unnecessary airport terminal or something (let's not mention the debt...), but interfering with our cricket crosses a line!

How long until they get all the farms?

Googly

Post by Googly »

A lot of the sports clubs are under threat, I fear.
I was trying to prosecute a Chinese Co recently for wholesale theft. Well I have been trying to get The State to prosecute. The docket keeps disappearing :lol:
I'll win, but its sucking the life force out of me :lol:

slcricfan1

Post by slcricfan1 »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:33 am
This guys a troll but doing it subtlely.

Well played.

But dont overstay the welcome.
Yeah :lol: :lol: Making sure not to cross the line

Googly

Post by Googly »

secretzimbo wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:46 am
Speaking of the Chinese, and keeping this cricket-related, a Chinese developer is behind the plans (supported by the council) to raze and build on Gweru sports club, which is still used for league cricket.

I can just about cope with their existence when they are hidden away somewhere mining or making cement, or wasting fortunes on an unnecessary airport terminal or something (let's not mention the debt...), but interfering with our cricket crosses a line!

How long until they get all the farms?
The farms is the big move, they know that farm land is a sensitive topic. When they start on that you know they've pulled the trigger.
Just signed a petition to try and stop them poisoning one of the major rivers that is a vital water source for Hwange National Park. They just don't care and the government doesn't appear to either. Our Environmental Management Agency prosecutes everyone but them.

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Let's hope we don't end up like Zambia.