SHIT! Zimbabwe lost to Singapore

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: SHIT! Zimbabwe lost to Singapore

Post by Googly »

So if it’s alive and well why is your franchise system folding? Out of 6 franchises and 13 provinces you’ve mentioned 3 young white guys and 3 black guys?
You can’t compare that to the English system where every county has an academy and at least one youngster in their first team.

encore
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by encore »

chesterton wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:57 pm
Encore saying Rugby is terribly run and cricket is good in SA?

Ok come on. They are just losing a test match as I wrote this and also yet the same time the Rugby team is on track to win the whole thing, so how can you say that?
chesterton wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:59 pm
Rugby in SA is fucked. Last World Cup, Japan, not even in the top 15 at the time, blew SA out of the water. I know this 100 percent because I was watching it.

SA should be top of the Union pile. They don’t have League to contend with like England, Australia, NZ and the Islands. Yet corrupt white officials can’t utilise this exclusive talent bank to win titles?
Oxford should replace the words 'paradox' and 'enigma' with 'chesterton'

Anyway, ZIM just lost to Singapore, and Nepal who didn't make the final are mixing it with the better sides right now. The goal is to ensure that that sort of thing doesn't happen again. Focus on that not trying to badmouth SA. We know what's wrong and we're fixing it. Fix your problems.

Why is Musakanda not being selected? Where is Chisoro? Why did Jongwe walk? Why are you unjustifiably contracting/overpaying certain players? Why was ZIM Full Member status threatened and WC participation affected? In SA, apart from problems like Eben Etzebeth, we are very fine.
Voice of reason.

encore
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by encore »

Googly wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:08 pm
So if it’s alive and well why is your franchise system folding? Out of 6 franchises and 13 provinces you’ve mentioned 3 young white guys and 3 black guys?
You can’t compare that to the English system where every county has an academy and at least one youngster in their first team.
What's the point if they're picking Archer, Stokes, Roy, Morgan, Robson, Jennings, Ballance, Currans? NONE!

How are Abbott, Labuschagne, Harmer and Patel doing in their FC competitions? Competely dominating them. An old Sanga was on holiday there. As were Prince and Alviro.

I'd say SA's system is alive and well, and we'll probably never ever get to see if the England system lives or they're still as broken and poor as the 90s. Over in AUS they should be worried too like I mentioned the other day. Don't forget, Philander and Rabada ripped through AUS - Warner and Smith included - and we saw the birth of sandpaper.

We are totally fine as England will soon find out.
Voice of reason.

Googly

Post by Googly »

That last post of yours is the worst of the lot. I was busy reading about SA cricket, but that nonsense about lecturers writing kids’ papers is something. :lol:
A South African university degree is barely worth the part it’s written on now. The white kids fare better because their university entrance requirements are harder than the black guys, and only the very brightest of them get into the difficult courses. It’s racism of the worst kind. Plus they burn their universities every year without fail because they don’t want to have to sit their exams.
I know of white girls that couldn’t venture onto campus because of the abuse and had to do all their lectures online. It’s demonstration semester as you know😂
Rugby has under-achieved because of government meddling and quota. Having said that they’ve had a decent year, but they’re sliding. If you think rugby is run by white folk you’re on the same drugs that they are.

Googly

Post by Googly »

They’re not completely dominating them. They have good days and bad, like any other cricketer. Harmer does well, their deck turns, he’s also a good player, I think he dominated your domestic league as well, and has got decent international stats so why you think the others you mentioned are better is beyond me.
Sanga retired from international cricket at the top of his game and could have had another two years at Surrey and is one of the greats of the game so where you get an old Sanga from is just nonsense.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Just SAA are R33 billion down this year, that’s before you talk of the rest of the economy, which is R5 TRILLION in the red :lol:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... unity/amp/
So in riposte- no white guys are not as corrupt :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

encore wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:13 pm
chesterton wrote:
Encore saying Rugby is terribly run and cricket is good in SA?

Ok come on. They are just losing a test match as I wrote this and also yet the same time the Rugby team is on track to win the whole thing, so how can you say that?
chesterton wrote:
Rugby in SA is fucked. Last World Cup, Japan, not even in the top 15 at the time, blew SA out of the water. I know this 100 percent because I was watching it.

SA should be top of the Union pile. They don’t have League to contend with like England, Australia, NZ and the Islands. Yet corrupt white officials can’t utilise this exclusive talent bank to win titles?
Oxford should replace the words 'paradox' and 'enigma' with 'chesterton'

Anyway, ZIM just lost to Singapore, and Nepal who didn't make the final are mixing it with the better sides right now. The goal is to ensure that that sort of thing doesn't happen again. Focus on that not trying to badmouth SA. We know what's wrong and we're fixing it. Fix your problems.

Why is Musakanda not being selected? Where is Chisoro? Why did Jongwe walk? Why are you unjustifiably contracting/overpaying certain players? Why was ZIM Full Member status threatened and WC participation affected? In SA, apart from problems like Eben Etzebeth, we are very fine.
I’m guessing because ZC don’t know what they’re doing, yet you defend them? :W:

Eben was just administering a poes klap, and it’s been turned into an racist incident. If he hit me and I survived it I’d also accuse him of racism because there’s a black dude in his family tree somewhere :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

Don’t talk about whites looting pension funds.
The Guptas and numerous black businessmen have skinned the pension funds. The ANC have been slow but now they’re in on the act and plan to use pension funds to bail out Eskom, SAA etc etc. but you know that!!
There are literally hundreds of thousands of destitute old people here in zim because of party thieves taking everything and collapsing the economy with record inflation. We’re at the top of the list AGAIN!!!
Your turn is coming, you’re right behind us.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/citizen.co ... -poor/amp/

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

chesterton wrote:
chesterton wrote:

Yeah, this doesn't make sense mate...

encore wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:04 pm
Everyone knows that Rugby in SA has been rotten to the core for many years. The Springboks should have been way ahead of even New Zealand, and AUS, WAL, FRA, ENG and IRE not even worthy competition. All the Boks simply had to do was show up. They've underachieved becasue of corruption, racism and nepotism. All races have been affected by SARU - Indian, Coloured, White and Black!

They ganged up even on Mandela when he tried to clean up SA Rugby. The South African government is cleaner than SA Rugby. Apat from funds abuse, we've even got rampant drug abuse(performance ehancing) from Junior to Currie Cup levels that goes unreported, mothers fornicating with coaches and selectors, former rugby players are more damaged than American army veterans (Joost, Small etc). SA Rugby is dirty to the core. Just because the media focuses on poor former soccer players, doesn't mean things aren't far worse in rugby.

You and Googly are victims of propaganda and swartgevaar. Some of us see these things before our very eyes. It's just as bad in the Education/Tertiary system too. Media might eg bad mouth Varsities in KZN, but accross all Varsities UCT, Wits, Stellenbosch everyone knows the Lecturers write assignments and thesis for white students, and pass many others. Do you honestly think that would be exposed? Ho many degreed, even some with Masters, do you think I've interviewed but one would struggle to say they are more than 1st years? The system is rotten! If the Directors were competent, why would they even need to collude and fix prices? Lok at Wiese, Jooste, Steinhoff, Glasenberg, etc. Our white directors are far more corrupt that the government, and what they lose for shareholders(including Black workers' pensions funds) almost four times more than any assumed government maladmistration.
The only rotten-ness in SA rugby has been when certain individuals insisted that white people should not play the sport and wanted to take full control. Mandela united the nation and was pivotal in the 95 world cup win. I studied that world cup in depth. That man United the nation, but there were those who tried to stop him from doing so. Those who stopped him were his own people. They became selfish and jealous, and have spent their whole lives seeking revenge. Revenge will get you nothing.

Bafana is 75 in the world ranking. Boks are 5th. SA rugby went through a shit period because of quotas and insistence on black players getting spots over white players who were outperforming them in Super Rugby.

Then you have the audacity to say the SA govt is less corrupt. The Govt that blindly steals money from its own people before their very eyes, and you have the gall to make such statements. I've never seen a government spit in the face of it's own people and get away with it the way most African govts do.

We all see things. You are not the only one observing. It was my job for over a decade to observe. I still observe. I still monitor. I still educate myself. I'm not just sitting taking random posts off facebook as truth.
encore wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:13 pm

Why is Musakanda not being selected?

We've been asking the same bloody question. Why not ask Walter or Utseya when you see them at the company picnic soon.

chesterton

Post by chesterton »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:24 pm
Mandela united the nation and was pivotal in the 95 world cup win. I studied that world cup in depth. That man United the nation, but there were those who tried to stop him from doing so. Those who stopped him were his own people. They became selfish and jealous, and have spent their whole lives seeking revenge.
Ok brother, you rented a Copy of Invictus at a DVD machine at your local Coles and now you are an expert and student of Africa. Got it.

Mandela was facing adversity from all angles. Watch more YouTube and less movies