3rd and final t20I match thread

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Mr Twig

Re: 3rd and final t20I match thread

Post by Mr Twig »

Now Burl comes out. Just had to lose another wicket

zimlover
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by zimlover »

We need the Boys back in the Squad As soon as possible, We need Taylor, Craig and Moor back their squad.All our you kids are still under cooked

chetanpatel1981

Post by chetanpatel1981 »

Yes..yea....SHUMBA is struggling alot on middle.
Playing like maruma.

See, difference...their bowlers are extra ordinary.

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

They've made Karim Janat, a part time medium pacer look like the second coming of Malcom Marshall... Just sums up theor effort.

lobsang

Post by lobsang »

The Dutch and the Scots and Nepal, for that matter, will give Zimbabwe a drubbing if they play the way they are playing right now. No chance of qualifying for T20 World Cups in the future with such brand of cricket. I think these associate nations will beat Zimbabwe like what the Singaporeans did. The lack of fire-power in the batting department is quite clear, and the fact that Taylor is not on this tour is not helping the cause too.Zimbabwe really needs to find few players like Chigumbura who used to be really destructive in his prime if they fancy any chances of qualifying for the mega events like T20 World Cups.

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

lobsang wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:43 pm
The Dutch and the Scots and Nepal, for that matter, will give Zimbabwe a drubbing if they play the way they are playing right now. No chance of qualifying for T20 World Cups in the future with such brand of cricket. I think these associate nations will beat Zimbabwe like what the Singaporeans did. The lack of fire-power in the batting department is quite clear, and the fact that Taylor is not on this tour is not helping the cause too.Zimbabwe really needs to find few players like Chigumbura who used to be really destructive in his prime if they fancy any chances of qualifying for the mega events like T20 World Cups.
Scots and Dutch easily, they may be at par With Nepal and UAE

zimstarr

Post by zimstarr »

lobsang wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:07 pm
Kamunhukamwe's skill is not up to the standard of international cricket, I believe that feet movement is of paramount importance when it comes to negating the spin and scoring off spinning balls. The fact that Sikandar Raza and Williams are very well-equipped against facing spinners is that they use their feet very well. There is no feet movement whatsoever in TK's batting approach and he will always struggle against spin, in particular, against quality spinners like Rashid and Nabi. TK I believe is still young so he can work on those drawbacks at domestic level.

Tk is 25 years old he isn't young anymore he is just simply not good enough for international cricket he's even worse than maruma

Mr Twig

Post by Mr Twig »

lobsang wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:43 pm
The Dutch have already beat us. Look at the team we fielded there.
https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/zim ... -scorecard

zimlover

Post by zimlover »

Looks like Burl is finally decided to play some shots,I would rather see him play some shots than the cute stuff he has been trying all series.

Hopefully he carries this momentum in to the Pakistani series,I am more impressed with the positive Burl than the one that plays shots than the one that blocks everything

grant
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by grant »

T20s suck, screw them.