2023 WCQ | non-Zimbabwe matches

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: 2023 WCQ | non-Zimbabwe matches

Post by Jemisi »

Absolutely, me too. Love to have you back more regularly

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

I do miss the early the days of the forum where it was basically 15 of us discussing everything ad nauseam.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) »

ZIMFAN wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:46 am
Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:24 am
eugene wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:27 pm

I have fallen well off the pace it seems!
I joined 16 years ago but off late stopped posting because of the hate propogated by some new posters. Happy to be on Twitter but keep missing old forum members
Love you Doc. Remember you from zim cricket online days on Cricinfo. Must be a good 20+ years ago.
Thank you so much Zimfan & Jemisi! ZCO was probably 25 years ago. It was the only avenue that time to write & started my friendship with John Ward (Eugene is still in touch). Infact, you dedicated a thread on me “Dr Situ will love this!!” in 2011. I got a chance to meet Crimson Avenger 5-6 years ago. Let’s plan a reunion this World Cup!
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Satendra Singh, Delhi, India
Twitter: @drsitu

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

If Zimbabwe make it to the World Cup they will play at least one game in Hyderabad (v Pakistan) . If anyone of you are coming down then do let me know and we can meet up!

I'll surely plan to be there at the stadium to watch the boys in action.

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

eugene wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:48 pm
I do miss the early the days of the forum where it was basically 15 of us discussing everything ad nauseam.
Haha, those were the days :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:08 pm
I got a chance to meet Crimson Avenger 5-6 years ago. Let’s plan a reunion this World Cup!
I think that meeting is close to a decade ago now Situ, but it was great! Wow, how time flies! Might not be a bad idea to meet up during the World Cup. And hoping Zim qualifies now that we are in the driving seat.

tgk

Post by tgk »

Hasaranga has 3 fifers in a row damn. Zim vs SL will be another big test. If we win that my head will be in the clouds.

Crastle_cog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by Crastle_cog »

sam_ahm wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:27 pm
If Zimbabwe make it to the World Cup they will play at least one game in Hyderabad (v Pakistan) . If anyone of you are coming down then do let me know and we can meet up!

I so wished to watch Zim live in the world cup. But luck brings me out of West Bengal in September on my way back to Canada just when it looks like we'll qualify.

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Crastle_cog wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:05 pm
sam_ahm wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:27 pm

I so wished to watch Zim live in the world cup. But luck brings me out of West Bengal in September on my way back to Canada just when it looks like we'll qualify.
Good to know that there are plenty of Indians on the forum mate! 🙂

slcricfan1

Post by slcricfan1 »

tgk wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:53 pm
Hasaranga has 3 fifers in a row damn. Zim vs SL will be another big test. If we win that my head will be in the clouds.
Depends on who wins the toss imo. You guys can chase anything against us I reckon. Kumara and Rajitha suck

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

CrimsonAvenger wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:34 pm
eugene wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:48 pm
Haha, those were the days :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:08 pm
I got a chance to meet Crimson Avenger 5-6 years ago. Let’s plan a reunion this World Cup!
I think that meeting is close to a decade ago now Situ, but it was great! Wow, how time flies! Might not be a bad idea to meet up during the World Cup. And hoping Zim qualifies now that we are in the driving seat.
If you guys make it there I want to see a ZCF banner!